One-stop Dental Services for the Whole Family
Cantrell West Dental offers comprehensive dental services in its state-of-the art dental offices in Little Rock, Arkansas.
While our primary focus is on preventive care—keeping your smile healthy—Dr. Don Deems and the Cantrell West Dental team offer a wide range of dental services, including diagnostic care using digital x-rays and laser cavity detection; restorative and cosmetic dentistry such as crowns, veneers, implants, and tooth restoration and whitening; prevention and treatment of gum disease by surgical and non-surgical methods; treatment of TMJ dysfunction; and even emergency dental care.
Should you ever require the services of a specialist, Cantrell West Dental works with select dental providers in Little Rock and central Arkansas so you get the care you need.
Preventive & Diagnostic Care
Cantrell West Dental’s full range of services includes preventive and diagnostic dental care.
- Digital X-rays, which reduces the amount of radiation you would have received through traditional means only a few years ago by nearly 90%.
- Digital images to help you see and understand your current state of dental health.
- Cari-Vu and laser cavity detection so precise we can catch tooth decay long before you might need anesthetic to repair the tooth, and long before the decay would show itself on X-rays.
- Comprehensive oral exams—the most thorough you’ve ever had. Period!
- Oral cancer exams and non-invasive biopsies of questionable lesions
- Consultations and second opinions when there are unanswered questions.
Gum Tissue Health & Treatment
Cantrell West Dental’s full range of services includes treatment and prevention of gum disease.
- Both surgical and non-surgical methods, including scaling and root planing, advanced home care methods, and materials
- LASER treatment of periodontal pockets to kill bacteria and remove diseased tissue—without surgery!
- Localized and systemic treatment for gum disease and infections
Restorative & Cosmetic Dentistry
Cantrell West Dental’s full range of services includes restorative dentistry, such as fillings, crowns, implants, and cosmetic dentistry, such as teeth whitening, gum re-shaping, and more.
- Tooth-colored fillings, and all-porcelain crowns; veneers, onlays, and crowns for decayed, cracked, or broken teeth.
- Dental implant placement and restoration
- Mini dental implants designed to secure loose dentures in only one short visit
- Tooth replacement procedures including dental implants, fixed bridges, and removable partial and custom full dentures.
- Highly effective treatment for tooth sensitivity problems, and the methods and materials to never let tooth sensitivity prevent you from eating the things you enjoy most.
- Cosmetic procedures such as tooth whitening/bleaching, bonding, porcelain veneers and crowns designed to enhance your smile. Or you can get a total makeover! Take a look at some of our “makeovers” when you’re in our office
- Contact-lens-thin veneers for the most conservative treatment cosmetic change (when possible)
- Gum re-shaping to properly “frame” the teeth and correct smile issues
- Tooth re-shaping when small changes are warranted without the need for veneers or crowns.
- Replacement or repair of previous cosmetic dentistry procedures or where undesirable results were obtained.
TMJ, Snoring & Sleep Apnea Treatment
Cantrell West Dental’s full range of services includes treatment of TMJ dysfunction and headache pain as well as alternative treatments for snoring and sleep apnea.
- Treatment for jaw/jaw joint pain and headache pain, including the NTI-tss appliance—the only appliance approved by the FDA for prevention and treatment of migraine headaches (which is also extremely helpful for those with tooth clenching and grinding problems).
- Bite and jaw re-alignment procedures when imbalances are causing pain and discomfort through use of computerized occlusal analysis—very accurate!
- Dental splints and other appliances to aid in bite imbalances and jaw, TMJ, and ear pain.
- Working in conjunction with your physician or sleep medicine specialist, Cantrell West Dental provides several alternatives to CPAP machines, including the TAP3 appliance and Silent Sleep appliance therapies.
Emergency Dental Care
Cantrell West Dental’s full range of services includes urgent and emergency dental care for those times when you really need it. Dr. Deems provides emergency care whenever possible to patients of record.
- Root canal treatment
- Broken teeth
- Treatment of oral infections
- Pain control procedures
Any problem you consider a dental emergency is a dental emergency. Please give us a call at (501) 664-3279. We will do everything possible to care of your problem as soon as we can. If it’s after-hours, call our office and follow the instructions to contact Dr. Don Deems. If it is a serious problem, call 911 or get to the nearest emergency room.
Cantrell West Dental is one of the 5% of all dental practices nationally to utilize LASER technology for easier, less painful, and more effective periodontal (gum) treatments that are faster healing, last longer, and require fewer antibiotics. Laser technology also provides significant and rapid relief by treating canker sores, herpes outbreaks, and denture sores more quickly and efficiently, and can be used for a variety of other soft tissue treatments.