Cantrell West Dental’s full range of services includes restorative dentistry, such as fillings, crowns, implants, and cosmetic dentistry, such as teeth whitening, gum re-shaping, and more.
Restorative Dentistry Highlights
- Tooth-colored fillings, and all-porcelain crowns; veneers, onlays, and crowns for decayed, cracked, or broken teeth.
- Dental implant placement and restoration
- Mini dental implants designed to secure loose dentures in only one short visit
- Tooth replacement procedures including dental implants, fixed bridges, and removable partial and custom full dentures.
- Highly effective treatment for tooth sensitivity problems, and the methods and materials to never let tooth sensitivity prevent you from eating the things you enjoy most.
Cosmetic Dentistry Highlights
- Cosmetic procedures such as tooth whitening/bleaching, bonding, porcelain veneers and crowns designed to enhance your smile. Or you can get a total makeover! Take a look at some of our “makeovers” when you’re in our office
- Contact-lens-thin veneers for the most conservative treatment cosmetic change (when possible)
- Gum re-shaping to properly “frame” the teeth and correct smile issues
- Tooth re-shaping when small changes are warranted without the need for veneers or crowns.
- Replacement or repair of previous cosmetic dentistry procedures or where undesirable results were obtained.
Dr. Deems is a proud Fastbraces® provider.